Cyclekids PLUS (cycling improvers' session) - Portishead only
If you're wanting to build your child's cycling confidence, road sense and spatial awareness, this is the session for you. AND, a parent is free to join in as well!
When going through the payment process look out for a comments box, please include in that box your name, your child's name, the date and time we have agreed and your mobile number.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ
- Please call us to discuss your child prior to purchasing. At this point we will arrange a time with you (this will not be confirmed until you have made your payment).
- Once purchased, your Fox Cyclinginstructor will confirm your session time with you. Questions? feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set your alarm! Regrettably, your session will be cancelled If you arrive over 15 minutes late for the start of your session. You will lose the booking and will be required to pay an additional £50 to book an alternative session.
- Heads up. If you cancel your session within 24 hours, regrettably you will lose the booking and will be required to pay an additional £50 to book an alternative session.
- Be cool. Don’t forget your child’s helmet. Regrettably, no helmet, no session and cancellation charges would apply.
- Thanks for your patience. Fox Cycling may very occasionally be required to deal with enquiries enquires from other customers during your session. These would only be dealt with during a natural break.
Bookings are not confirmed until payment is received.
In the event of very bad weather we would discuss options and if required reschedule. You will not incur a charge.
You are welcome to film your child's 'blast off' moment - and feel free to share on our Facebook page; we love watching the replays! ;-)