Learn to cycle tuition - for older children
Have an older child who wants to learn to cycle quickly and without hassle? It's not as unusual as it might feel!
With 73% of our riders pedalling happily within only one hour, you can trust us.
Our system works not just for little ones, but also for older children too. We understand that for older children they can sometimes feel embarrassed that they're not yet pedalling - and so we are super-sensitive to this. We've taught thousands to cycle over the years, and the principles are the same for older ones as they are with children - we promote balancing, and teach the skills your child will need before we add pedals into the mix.
Our sessions are always one-to-one and at a time to suit you.
When going through the payment process look out for a comments box, please include in that box your name, the date and time we have agreed, and your mobile number.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ
- Please call us to discuss your child's needs and challenges prior to purchasing. At this point we will arrange a time with you (this will not be confirmed until you have made your payment).
- Once purchased, your instructor will confirm your session time with you. Questions? feel free to email email@example.com
- Set your alarm! Regrettably, your session will be cancelled If you arrive over 15 minutes late for the start of your session. You will lose the booking and will be required to pay an additional £50 to book an alternative session.
- Heads up. If you cancel your session within 24 hours, regrettably you will lose the booking and will be required to pay an additional £50 to book an alternative session.
- Be cool. Don’t forget your child's helmet. Regrettably, no helmet, no session and cancellation charges would apply.
- Thanks for your patience. Fox Cycling may very occasionally be required to deal with enquiries enquires from other customers during your session. These would only be dealt with during a natural break.
With our one-price policy, you can relax - you only pay once, and so if your child is not pedalling after the first session (which sometimes happens with older children) we offer you up to two more sessions free of charge. This is great for providing the most relaxed session for your child.
Bookings are not confirmed until payment is received.
In the event of very bad weather we would discuss options and if required reschedule. You will not incur a charge.